Thursday 27 December 2012

The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated error while sending email from asp.net

I am trying to send an email from my asp.net application, the function worked fine on my machine, but when I deployed it on the webserver, I got the error :The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.5.1 Authentication Required,

But finally i get the solution .I has shared it


The SSL should be enable on the webserver as well, here is a link to enable ssl on the IIS7

No comments:

Post a Comment

If any doubt?then please comment in my post

How to reduce angular CLI build time

 Index: ----- I am using angular cli - 7 and I am going to tell how to reduce the build time as per my knowledge. Problem: -------- Now the ...